The Chicken Shack supports organizations in a variety of ways, including in-restaurant fundraisers for schools and donations in-kind. We are exclusively focused on assisting:
- K-12 schools
- Youth community groups with a focus on healthy, active lifestyles
- Community gardens
- Food and sustainable agriculture groups
If your request falls into one of these categories and meets the following guidelines, please submit an application on the next page. Due to the large number of requests we receive, we cannot honor all of them. If your request is approved, we will contact you soon.
Please complete the online application form at the link below. We will not review applications submitted via email or hard copy.
Minimum Lead Time
Requests must be received at least 12 weeks prior to the event/donation date in order to be considered.
Because of our strategy of proactive, long-term engagement, we are no longer accepting unsolicited requests for sponsorship. We will also not provide charitable support for organizations in the following categories:
- Individuals (scholarships, stipends, fellowships, personal assistance);
- For-profit ventures;
- Religious groups for religious purposes;
- Capital campaigns, endowment funds or memorials;
- Lobbying, political or fraternal activities;
- Individual study, research or travel grants
The Chicken Shack will not support organizations that discriminate against a person or a group on the basis of age, political affiliation, race, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.